[pmwiki-devel] password issue

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 05:11:43 CST 2008

2008/11/5 Abhishek Gupta <abhig at princeton.edu>:
> I configured httpd and now site works for http as well as https( default
> is still https). Is there any way that I can make this wiki page
> exclusively https based protocol?
I don't think this is possible. Site/AuthForm is included on the fly
when a password is required for a page. You cannot then rely on a page
name pattern to identify when to secured or not.

I'm using a similar setup (i.e listening on both secured and insecured
http for the same wiki), but I'm rewriting all insecured access to
https like this :

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
  RewriteEngine on
  RewriteRule ^/(.*) https://%{SERVER_NAME}/$1 [L,R]