[pmwiki-devel] Anomaly in ROE pattern?

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Mon May 5 09:56:12 CDT 2008

Thanks Patrick.

Peter, I've added a "preg_match" alternative to filtering out the
include_once for template pages, at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditMX#installation, ie

$EditTemplatesFmt = '$Group.Template';
if (!preg_match('/.*Template$/',$pagename))
	include_once('cookbook/EditMX.php');

My test template page now reads:

Tomorrow's date is {ROE(ftime "%B %d, %Y" tomorrow)}

Saves, edits, and works as a template, like a charm!

Best,

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann