[pmwiki-devel] Altering the Page Save method

Sams, Weldon wsams at indiana.edu
Tue Feb 19 15:28:20 CST 2008

Hi, I'm thinking about modifying the way pages are saved, but I thought it'd be a good idea to see if anyone else has done it already.

I'm thinking Ajax. Mainly for the "Save and Edit" button, so that if I'm editing a document and I'm scrolled a ways down in the <textarea>, I'd like to hit "Save and Edit" and the <textarea> remain where it is instead of the page reloading and having to scroll back down to continue working.

Anyone know of a way to do this already?

Thanks, Weldon