[pmwiki-devel] Page specific markups.

Vaibhav Vaish vaibhav.vaish at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:52:35 CDT 2007

  This doesn't seem to help because I want the customizations to be
per page. Now if I have to create a customization file for every new
page created it will ruin the day -- what I want is to be able to save
it via the edit form to page details say provide a new variable in the
editform "MarkupType".

  Say, then a Markup (I don't know what ... like "/^.*/es" ?) should
be able to get the whole page and just process it as I want, after
reading the options from the relevant page.

  Now, if I do add above regular expression above to capture whole
page, I must also have some mechanism to know the specific page
variable "MarkupType", but html finally displayed consists of various
sections. Some section, say taken from Site.Sidebar may have one
MarkupType, while others may have some other MarkupType. I do not know
how to resolve this, or whether I can at all.
   This is the specific thing I want to be able to do.

  Also, long back I had asked how to access the field like
"MarkupType" like above and was directed to use pagestore, since I
found a different approach, I didn't bother much then. But now I am
totally confused. Do I need to call ReadPage or ReadAuthPage even for
the current page (I need that tricky extra variable MarkupType)? That
would place the burden on me to check authority and implement
security, so am wary of doing that.

regards,
Vaiby