[pmwiki-devel] Page specific markups.

Vaibhav Vaish vaibhav.vaish at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 17:46:10 CDT 2007

  I want to add page specific markups to pmwiki.
  To be more precise, I want to enable standard markups for Site.*
pages, but for the page specific content, want to be able to have
different markup like markdown, or just plain html (my users are a
rather closed group, but some extremely ungeeky, other rather geeky).

   I do not want, if it is not possible, to disable Markups
explicitly, but just as the markdown recipe does, process the whole
file by myself. On the page edit form I hope to set an option for the
same, which I can do just as in edittitle recipe.

  However I do not know where should I trigger the execution of the
code so that only the relevant part of the page is channeled not the
headers, footers etc.

  Is it possible to do so?

regards,
Vaiby