[pmwiki-devel] deki wiki
dominique.faure at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 23:54:46 CDT 2007
On 10/20/07, Michael Smick <michaelbuddy at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I heard of a new open source wiki, called deki wiki. It is pretty feature rich. This podcast called the scoble show highlighted it.
> I'm not trying to sway anyone to use a new wiki, it's more like pointing out another resource for the way things have been done. it looks like they use a rich text editor in theirs rather than wiki syntax. They have some other RSS feed stuff and mashup features which seemed interesting. They have a documented API.
> anyway, if there's anything that could be modified from it to use in PmWiki, well now you know about it!
Interesting, the default skin is not so bad but we are far from
* Apache 2.0.54
* MySQL 4.0.24
* PHP 4.3.10
* aspell 0.60.2
* imagemagick -- image manipulation and thumbnail generation
* pdftohtml 0.36 -- indexing of pdf files for search
* html2text 1.3.2a -- indexing of html files for search
* wv 1.0.2-0.1 -- indexing of Microsoft Word files for search
* htmldoc -- converts html to pdf for printing
* links 0.99 -- indexing of html files
More information about the pmwiki-devel