[pmwiki-devel] Newbie question: How to incorporate HorizontalVerticalMenus into a skin

Mary Humphrey mhumphrey3 at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 20 10:15:35 CST 2007

I'm new to the wiki world and am trying to understand how all of the
scripts, stylesheets, templates, etc. work together.  Here's my situation:

I am using the "maguila" skin and I want to use the dropdown menus from the
cookbook item HorizontalVerticalMenu instead of the sidebar menus.  I can't
figure out (1) where to add this to the skin script, and (2) where to build
my initial menus.

My knowledge of PHP is limited and all of the $variables are overwhelming.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mary Humphrey
512-238-9642
512-663-5228 (cell)