[pmwiki-devel] php array index question

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue May 15 05:29:47 CDT 2007

I have run into a problem repeatedly where I want to use page names as
an array index. But "." seems to mess it up. I can do a str_replace
and change "." to "-" or "_" and then str_replace back to a "."
later--but if there are hyphens or underscores in the originalpage
name you don't end up with the original page name.

Does anyone have a suggestion how to work with this? I can't seem to
find the doc page at php that deals with array indexes, and even if I
did I'm not sure it would solve my problem...

Cheers,
Dan