[pmwiki-devel] page content shows on wrong page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed May 2 10:08:01 CDT 2007

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 03:48:16PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> Wednesday, May 2, 2007, 3:27:19 PM, Patrick wrote:
>
> > I think I'll need a url that shows the exact problem before
> > I can be of much help.
>
> http://softflow.co.uk/clean/Fox/NewPageBox
>
> use either form to create a new page in a different group, which is
> not allowed. See the result.

Your form is being submitted as

    <form action='http://softflow.co.uk/clean' method='post' >

which means that $pagename has a value of '' when PmWiki is
executed.  Then when ResolvePageName() is called, it becomes
Main.HomePage.

In this case I suspect the skin is using the wrong value
of pagename when it generates its headers/footers ... what
happens if you try this with the default pmwiki skin?