[pmwiki-devel] Double click for admins only...

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 03:20:39 CDT 2007

Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 8:11:19 AM, christian wrote:

>> In the template, use

> Maybe this could go into the core?  What I really mean is that the
> PmWiki's default template has the '$BodyAttr'. This assumes that it's not
> necessary to define $BodyAttr in order for it to work.

It is a recommendation for all skin authors to use <body $BodyAttr>.
Well at least we talked about it before, when we talked about
recommending having <!--$HTMLFooter--> in the skin template,
which was adapted by PmWiki skin.

Is this <body $BodyAttr> recommendation in the Cookbook.SkinGuidelines page?

But where in the cookbook would you put

  To add a "double click on page opens it for editing if you are admin"
  in local/config.php, use:

  $BodyAttr = CondAuth($pagename, 'admin') ? ''
   : 'ondblclick="window.location.href=window.location.href+\'?action=edit\'";

?

Hans