[pmwiki-devel] Double click for admins only...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Mar 19 20:03:54 CDT 2007

I have this feature in my skin and I love it...

ondblclick="window.location.href = window.location.href +
'?action=edit'">

However, I would really like to be able to set this so it only happens
when someone logs in as an admin, say for example. Quite irritating to
others... I'm not to up on skins and how to interface them with
PmWiki.  Could someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
Dan