[pmwiki-devel] Problem with Hg...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Mar 18 11:27:05 CDT 2007

On 3/18/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 04:06:04PM +0100, Dominique Faure wrote:

> But as I said before, I could be very mistaken on this
> assumption.  It would really be helpful to know the size
> of the output that Dan's setup generates when following
> a link to a non-existent page.  If it's at least 512
> characters long, then we know that there's more to the story
> than simply generating 512 bytes of output.
>
> Thanks!

Not sure how to get this information for you.  It was happening for me
on the PmWiki demo forum I set up if that helps.  I just notice now it
does not do this on the new ZAPsite,  which does NOT have this line in
it.

if (strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 'MSIE'))
$PageNotFoundHeaderFmt = 'HTTP/1.1 200 Ok';

Both have very similar setups (recipes, etc).  Nothing that strikes me
as a potential problem.  Below are some key sections from both config
files... I could send you the full config files if you wish.

My guess would be the PmWiki skin is doing something that the ZAP skin
(a stripped down one) is not doing...  Or perhaps its related to the
fact the forum was a field wiki, and zap is the home wiki (with the
barn).

Cheers,
Dan

Config Settings with problem