[pmwiki-devel] Fwd: Re: [pmwiki-users] zaptoolbox MEMBER MGMT

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Jun 5 18:44:32 CDT 2007

I have someone using the ZAP toolbox to create member accounts but for
some strange reason, when they are logged in, the variable {$AuthId}
returns their name with the first letter missing.

It doesn't seem to do this when they register and login via htpasswd.
I've never seen or heard of this happening to other users. Anyone have
any suggestions what might be causing this? Or even where to look

Cheers,
Dan