[pmwiki-devel] How to make a TODO List?
kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Tue Jan 30 01:41:33 CST 2007
I'm interested to see if I can use PmWiki for a sort of daily TODO list,
and neither of the two ToDo recipes do what I want.
is too simple
is too... complicated...
So I guess I'll have to roll my own, but I have no real idea where to
What I want:
- all the ToDo data is on one page, there aren't separate pages for
each ToDo item; there are multiple items on one page (this rules out
XToDo or using Page Text Variables)
- there can be more than one ToDo page, and they don't have to be in a
special ToDo group
- be able to mark an item as done with one click on a button. I don't
want the item to be deleted, because I want to see what I've
- easily be able to add new todo items (with a form?)
- be able to re-order items in the list by hand, without breaking
- don't require ToDo items to have a due date
Is this feasible?
_--_|\ | Kathryn Andersen <http://www.katspace.com>
/ \ |
\_.--.*/ | GenFicCrit mailing list <http://www.katspace.com/gen_fic_crit/>
------------| Melbourne -> Victoria -> Australia -> Southern Hemisphere
Maranatha! | -> Earth -> Sol -> Milky Way Galaxy -> Universe
More information about the pmwiki-devel