[pmwiki-devel] Markup Order Processing

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Jan 4 04:27:09 CST 2007

I have this line in ZAP that seems to be giving me problems.

Markup('zaplock', 'inline', '/\(:zap (.*?)\=\"(.*?)\"([ \w]*):\)/ei',
"ZAPlock('$1', '$2', '$3')");

This markup allows me to save data values as session variables and
later retrieve them in zap for processing without having to use form
fields.  It works fine, except when I use conditionals on the page, to
set different values depending on certain conditions, these markups
seemed to always be processed regardless of whether or not they pass
the conditional.  So if the first condition passes but not the second,
the second value will override the first.

I assume conditionals are processed before "inline" so this shouldn't
be happening as far as I can tell.  But it is.  Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Dan