[pmwiki-devel] Questions on how to use the 'Author Contribution' Cookbook

Danny Kimsey dekimsey at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 23 14:20:11 CST 2007

First off this is about the 'old-version' of the Author Contribution
cookbook solution, for our site we'd much prefer the Contribution
records be stored in a seperate Group as that is how we have much of
our security established.  We have implemented the suggestions as
listed, but the records are simply not made.  Performing a print_r of
the $RecentChangesFmt hash shows that it is there, and the other
recentchanges pages are being updated accordingly.  Any ideas or
suggestions to getting this to work correctly?
Much appreciated.
(Note, added postedit action as part of our trial/error.)
==
if($action == 'edit' || $action == 'comment' || $action=='postedit'){
  include_once("scripts/author.php");
  if (PageExists($AuthorPage)){
    $RecentChangesFmt['Contributions.$Author'] ='* [[$Group.$Name]]  .
. . $CurrentTime - [=$ChangeSummary=]';
==

--Danny.