[pmwiki-devel] Safe Mode relaxation

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Wed Feb 7 00:08:29 CST 2007

My ISP was kind enough to enable this locally for me.
But I still got

      PmWiki can't process your request

PmWiki needs to have a writable
/home/ttc/public_html/pmwikiuploads/Photos/Test/ directory before it can
continue. You can create the directory manually by executing the
following commands on your server:

    mkdir /home/ttc/public_html/pmwikiuploads/Photos//home/ttc/public_html/pmwikiuploads/Photos/Test
    chmod 777 /home/ttc/public_html/pmwikiuploads/Photos//home/ttc/public_html/pmwikiuploads/Photos/Test

Then, reload this page <http://ttc.org.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php>.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Directive 	Local Value 	Master Value
safe_mode 	On 	On
safe_mode_exec_dir 	/no value/ 	/no value/
safe_mode_gid 	On 	Off
safe_mode_include_dir 	/no value/ 	/no value/

I'd really appreciate any more help you can give me
thanks

Simon