[pmwiki-devel] markup order for group headers

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Tue Feb 6 12:16:33 CST 2007

marc said...
> Patrick R. Michaud said...
> > On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 02:24:05PM -0000, marc wrote:
> > > marc said...
> > >
> > > I've added a function that simply does:
> > >
> > >   function mrcTest($name) {
> > >     static $v = 0;
> > >     $v++;
> > >     return $v;
> > >   }
> > >
> > > Calling this in site and group headers and on WikiSandbox shows the
> > > order as page->Site header->Group header:
> > >
> > >   http://www.auxbuss.com/pmwiki/Main/WikiSandbox
> > >
> > > Same result on a clean install.
> >

> > It seems to work for me -- see
> >
> >    http://www.pmichaud.com/sandbox/order/pmwiki.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox
>
> Yes, I can replicate this using your page markup (that's good news, I
> think), but to further muddy the waters...
>
>      http://www.auxbuss.com/pmwiki/Main/WikiSandbox
>
> No wonder *I'm* confused.

Seeing that the issues seem to be markup within the (:markup:)
directive, I tried the populate array functions outside this markup and
found I could then access arrays created and populated in site and group
headers from within a page. IOW, the initial problem is solved.

Clearly, I'm not sure what's going on with the (:markup:) directive, so
I'll just be more careful when using it to assist debugging in future.

Marc