[pmwiki-devel] markup order for group headers

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Sun Feb 4 12:21:04 CST 2007

Patrick R. Michaud said...
> On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 12:30:09PM -0000, marc wrote:
> > marc said...
> > >
> > > The same happens on a clean install. But the online test site I gave
> > > above is very basic too[1]. Try it yourself.
> >
> > Just nudging this.
>
> I'm stumped -- but I think I'm missing some details of the
> implementation or overall structure somewhere.  Is there any way
> I could see the whole thing at once, instead of piecemeal through
> code snippets in email?

Sure. The recipe is available in the cookbook, btw, so the code is not
only available by email. Let me know what you want and I'm happy to sort
it.

> I think I could probably set up a test account on my server where
> you could build a demonstration of what's happening here.

Sure, whatever's needed.

I've been meaning to setup a function that simply returned $Name and
contained a static variable count that would indicate the order clearly,
but I've been tackling something else and haven't got round to it.

Marc