[pmwiki-devel] Quick preg_replace question...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Apr 27 16:52:43 CDT 2007

These table markups are looking pretty good.  Still not sure which I
will use for nesting: leading spaces or a numeric key (probably the
second) but I have it so it will work when there are multiple cells on
one line, or each cell on a different line.  Very cool!

And fast on the keyboard...

I opted to try and develop my own version of the PQA function, but
have had a bit of trouble getting with this line hanging up the
system:

  $args = ParseArgs($attr);

Any ideas what kinds of values might be causing this to hang my
system? Thanks bunches!

Cheers,
Dan