[pmwiki-devel] OT Free IDE for PHP

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Thu Nov 30 21:18:38 CST 2006

Sandy wrote:
> Is there a free IDE for PHP. Nothing fancy, but a bit better than TextPad?
>
> Sandy

Sandy, I have been playing with a free Editor\IDE call tsWebEditor
http://www.tswebeditor.tk or http://tswebeditor.tigris.org. I find it
very nice. It interfaces with Xdebug so you have a full fledged
interactive debugger. It has a small footprint. So far I am very happy
with it and it is free. I run it on the windows platform. Here are the
features it has:

     * code completion
     * code hint for functions (also called quick info/parameter hint)
     * php debugger (Xdebug)
     * unicode (utf-8, utf-16)
     * included help for programming languages
     * search in files
     * columns and row highlight
     * css and metatag assistants
     * bookmark function
     * dos/unix/mac file format (line break)
     * php syntax check and error check
     * html syntax check (with Tidy)
     * code browser
     * ftp edit
       edit files directly on a ftp server
     * project management
     * sql designer
           o supported databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
           o supported objects:
                 + tables
                 + primary keys
                 + unique and check constraints
                 + foreign keys
           o possibility to build your own database interface
           o diagrams, triggers, procedures and functions planned for
the future

--
Thanks in Advance...                  http://ichbin.9999mb.com
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA          http://weconsultants.phpnet.us