[pmwiki-devel] Pmwiki bug in SideBars (Pm?)

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Nov 22 09:30:02 CST 2006

Hate to be a pest, but I've posted this numerous times to no avail.
(Crisses did suggest a couple things).  This is really quite
frustrating and perplexing.  I'm convinced it must be a bug in how
Pmwiki processes sidebars...

Any thoughts?  Why does PmWiki throw errors for zap forms in sidebars.  Pm?

Cheers,
Caveman