[pmwiki-devel] bizarre IE bug...

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Nov 16 12:13:46 CST 2006

Thursday, November 16, 2006, 6:07:20 PM, The wrote:

> Can anyone else take a look at my site and see if they get the same
> results in Internet Explorer?  This is getting quite frustrating...
> Third or fourth post on this.

> The page http://www.fast.st/zap/pmwiki.php?n=Chatroom.Test shows up
> perfectly in FireFox but I get a file not found in Internet Explorer.

The link you give opens in IE6 as a "page not found" page.

logging in i can get to
http://www.fast.st/zap/pmwiki.php?n=Chat.Chat?room=ZAPchat
it opens fine, but then clicking on the Test room link in SideBar
opens again a "page not found" page, this time as an iframe object it
seems. (url: http://www.fast.st/zap/pmwiki.php?n=Chat.Chat?room=Test )

No idea what is going there. Are other "rooms" affected too?

Hans