[pmwiki-devel] rename() not working...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Nov 13 18:20:10 CST 2006

I have this little snippet triggered when someone in a ZAP chat room
issues the command !clear:

case "clear" :
   $g = "Chat-$_POST[room]";
   $p = ListPages("/^$g\./");
   foreach ($p as $pp) {
      $n = substr($pp, strpos($pp, ".") + 1);
      if (! ereg("^[0-9]{10}.+$", $n)) continue;
      $a = strftime("Archives-%Y-%m-%d-%H", substr($n, 0, 10));
      $m .= "|$pp, $g.$a|";
      rename("$pp", "$g.$a");
}
break;

The line with $m = is a debugging message that gives the exact before
and after names of the pages, correctly.  I'm guessing I need to put
some kind of path name into the function to get it to work.  Can
someone help me?  Or maybe there is a similar, PmWik function?

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  I'm slowly getting the ZAPchat command language up and running.
About 1/3 of the commands work already.  The rest will take a bit more
time, but no major obstacles in view.  This is going to be really
neat!