[pmwiki-devel] ZAP problem...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Nov 10 14:51:07 CST 2006

On 11/10/06, The Editor <editor at fast.st> wrote:
> Working on a fairly simple ZAP snippet--and get this error on my
> server, but not on my home machine.  Any ideas?
>
> Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session
> cookie - headers already sent by (output started at
> /home/fastst/public_html/zap/pmwiki.php:951) in
> /home/fastst/public_html/zap/cookbook/zap.php on line 452
>
> Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session
> cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at
> /home/fastst/public_html/zap/pmwiki.php:951) in
> /home/fastst/public_html/zap/cookbook/zap.php on line 452
>
> Line 452 in zap is the place that sets the session variables that
> secures the form from forged headers. Never noticed this problem
> before.
>
> Cheers,
> Caveman

It only seems to happen intermittently.  You can see it in operation
(sometimes) at www.zapsite.org.  Either login first, or just click one
of the chat rooms.

Thanks in advance. By the way, the chat system I'm working on is a bit
slow, but VERY fun, and quite flexible.  If I can just this little bug
figured out...

Cheers,
Caveman