[pmwiki-devel] Detecting Skins.

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Fri Nov 10 13:16:17 CST 2006

I was just wondering what method (if any) the PmWiki site uses to classify
skin recipes from other recipes, as the site obviously displays them
differently. I'm thinking of doing something similar on my own site for some
skins I'm making, and I'm not sure of the best method. My initial impulse was
to try something like this to just list them:

  !! Non-Skin Recipes
  (:pagelist group=PmStuff list=normal recipeinfo link=-Category.Skins:)

  !! Skin Recipes
  (:pagelist group=PmStuff list=normal link=Category.Skins:)

But that first one doesn't work. I guess you can't negate a link= option, or
is it something else I'm doing wrong?