[pmwiki-devel] recipe javascript

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sun Dec 24 10:30:36 CST 2006

On Dec 23, 2006, at 1:59 PM, dso wrote:

> I am trying to output some javascript to link to google translate.
> The
> problem is the output is being modified thusly:
>
> from in code:
>   $r .= "<script language='JavaScript'> <!--   document.write
> (\"<input
> name=\"+$url+\" value=\"+location.href+\" type=hidden>\")  // --></
> script>"
>
> to generated:
> <script language='<span class='wikiword'>JavaScript</span>'>
> <!--   document.write ("<input name="+<a class='urllink'
> href='http://www.moosoft.com/moosoft_test/Main.HomePage+'
> rel='nofollow'>http://www.moosoft.com/moosoft_test/Main.HomePage+</a>"
> value="+location.href+" type=hidden>")  // -->
> </script>
>
> How do I keep the returned text literal?  Thanks!
>
> Daniel
>
> --

I created two recipes that should help with this -- one was for a
PayPal button, the other for Google AdSense:

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GoogleAdsense
see if this helps....

Then where I want something ON the page I put a markup such as
(:Google:)

If you want the code in the page header, you can either add it
straight to the HTML page template in pub/skins/skinname/
skinname.tmpl -- but I only wanted the AdSense or PayPal buttons in a
specific place on the page.

Crisses