[pmwiki-devel] customizing the delete() function

Ben Stallings Ben at InterdependentWeb.com
Fri Dec 15 16:56:32 CST 2006

OK, I should have looked into this earlier... :-S

Is it too late to request that version 2.2 change the delete() function
into a method of the PageStore object?  Currently it's a global
function, so it can't be modified, and it calls PHP's rename(), so it
only works on files.

I've got DataQuery presenting database records as pages for all other
purposes -- literally all, that I'm aware of, including restoring
changes from the history, which is damn slick -- you just can't delete
them.  If turning delete() into an object method isn't practicable, I'd
settle for some other way to customize it.

Sorry I didn't think of this four months ago.  :-(  Thanks!  --Ben S.