[pmwiki-devel] Select & Option Dropdown-list Markup

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Dec 11 14:04:39 CST 2006

Monday, December 11, 2006, 7:55:38 PM, Patrick wrote:

> Once I get the forms.php update in place I'll write up a demonstration
> page and/or recipe.

Thanks! When I had the page select box in place I immediately noticed
that I expected some browser action by selecting an option, and not to
have to click submit. I think that perhaps the majority of select
boxes act that way. So I would like to see it part of the core form
markup. In any case I am looking forward to the revamped form script.

Hans